AAP Presents an extremely timely and relevant webinar… Pathways to Action in Troubled Times: Psychosynthesis and the Work that Reconnects
AAP Presents an extremely timely and relevant webinar….
Pathways to Action in Troubled Times:
Psychosynthesis and the Work that Reconnects
Saturday, June 17th, 1:00 – 3:00 PM EST (10:00 AM– 12:00 Pacific), Molly Young Brown, M.A., M.Div., will guide a live and interactive webinar via ZOOM that will invite participants to look honestly and clearly at their efforts in the arena of social change during these times of great political, social and environmental urgency. We will engage psychosynthesis principles to identify the most vital work we feel called to do in the world; to dis-identify from what is holding us back from fully engaging in the arena to which we feel called, and to Self-identify as a member of the universal community of all beings, in order to receive support, increase accountability, and be witnessed in unfolding as engaged agents of change. Please join us as we explore these practices to honor our pain for the world, renew our gratitude for life, and find new paths of heart for the Great Turning toward a life sustaining society.
- Individuals who are feeling overwhelmed or anxious about the state of the world who want to move to inspired action, and
- Change makers who are looking for new tools to increase effectiveness in their work and bring their particular gifts and skills forward in service of life.
Learning Objectives – Attendees will:
- Identify personal, social, and spiritual challenges brought about by today’s environmental, social, and political realities;
- Express one’s pain for the world and explore responses to it; and,
- Utilize at least 2 psychosynthesis principles to experience increased engagement and develop resilience in responding to the global crises we face today.
Biography: Following initial training in psychosynthesis, Molly Young Brown had the privilege of studying with Dr. Roberto Assagioli, in 1973 (the year before he died). She has shared his teaching through many training programs, workshops in North America and Europe, and individual guiding sessions. Her books, The Unfolding Self: Psychosynthesis and Counseling and Growing Whole: Self-realization for the Great Turningare important contemporary presentations of the principles and practices of this material. Molly was on the first Steering Committee and has served on the Advisory Board and the Professional Development Committee for the Association for the Advancement of Psychosynthesis. When her interests developed to systems thinking and deep ecology, she worked with Joanna Macy, Ph.D., co-authoring Coming Back to Life: The Updated Guide to the Work That Reconnects.
Fee: Free for members, $25 for non-members
For more information and registration: